If you or somebody in your family has a dust allergy, you know just how painstaking it can get to dust everything and vacuum all floors and surfaces on a daily basis. But did you know that when you dust and vacuum, a large part of the dust becomes airborne and makes things even worse for the allergic person?
Air Purifier for Dust
With an air purifier for dust like our top choice for 2021 – the IQAir, you can easily resolve this problem and ensure that the dust is promptly collected and trapped safely inside the unit and that you can breathe freely without the dust and dust mites triggering those dreaded allergic reactions.
Read on to find out more about our favorite air purifiers for dust for 2021.
The Winix 5500-2 is still an excellent air purifier that has an efficient True HEPA filter able to capture and trap up to 99.97% of all airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns.
The device also has an AOC-activated carbon filter, which can help remove nasty odors from the room, including smoke, cooking or pet smells. This filter can be removed and washed, so you won’t need to spend more money on replacing it any time soon.
There is a light indicator that will inform you when the time comes to replace the filters.
The Winix 5500-2 also features a PlasmaWave technology, which is like a permanent filter and which breaks down VOCs, chemical vapors, allergens, pollutants, and odors without the use of potentially harmful ozone.
It has smart sensors that will monitor the quality of the air in the room and will adjust the speed of the fan accordingly. The Winix air purifier has 4 fan speeds to choose from – low, medium, high, and turbo, as well as a useful sleep mode that will adjust the fan in accordance to the changes in the ambient light, so you can sleep soundly without being disturbed while the machine keeps the dust and other pollutants away from the air that you breathe.
It has been CADR rated for being able to clean the air in rooms up to 360 square feet and is suitable for use in all kinds of medium-sized rooms, including bedrooms, the kitchen, the living room, and others.
The unit is 15 x 8.2 x 23.6 inches in size and weighs only 15.4 lbs. so it is very portable, and you can move it around the house with you.
For the price asked for the Winix 5500-2, there is no other air purifier for dust that you can buy with these features and of such high quality in 2021.
The runner-up in our list is this powerful air purifier for dust by Whirlpool, which can help people with dust allergies and asthma breathe easier and reduce the allergic reactions and triggers for asthma attacks.
The Whirlpool WPPRO2000B Whispure has a capacity of purifying the air in rooms of up to 508 square feet and is CADR rated at 328, which makes this unit one of the most powerful ones in this range and class.
It will clean the air in a room up to 500 square meters 5 times per hour.
The purifier has a True HEPA filter, which is able to capture dust, dust mites, allergens, and other airborne particles with a microscopic size as small as 0.3 microns.
It is perfect for cleaning the air from dust, pet dander, pollen, mold spores.
There is also an activated carbon pre-filter, which will help capture the larger particles and remove the nasty odors from the room.
The device also provides wildfire smoke protection, which is an absolute must if you live in an area where wildfires are a common occurrence.
The air purifier for dust also will help reduce and remove any nasty odors from pets, cigarette smoke, cooking smells, and others.
Thanks to its Whispure Quiet feature, it is exceptionally quiet, so you won’t be bothered by it even when you are working, resting, or sleeping.
The Whirlpool air purifier has a special smart auto mode, which will detect any changes in the pollution of the air and will adjust the fans and speed accordingly to ensure that the air in the room is always clean and safe to breathe. Otherwise, you can manually adjust the speed of the purifier to low, medium, or high. The built-in air quality and VOCs sensor will always keep an eye on the quality of the air you are breathing.
The purifier has a smart touch screen and is easy to adjust. It also has a nifty sleep mode with an auto-dim function and can be used as an adjustable nightlight as well.
It has a timer that you can set for 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours after which the air purifier will automatically turn off.
The size of this excellent air purifier for dust by Whirlpool is 19.45 x 10.08 x 25.08 inches, and it weighs 22.44 lbs.
You will receive a 5-year warranty when you purchase one of these highly efficient air purifiers for dust.
Best budget-friendly option
Our top favorite air purifier for dust for 2021 is this amazing air cleansing machine by IQAir, which has been rated as the number one air purifier for people suffering from asthma and dust, pet, or pollen allergies.
The unit has a Hyper HEPA filter, which can successfully capture and trap even the microscopic and ultrafine particles and microbes as small as 0.3 microns.
The IQAir purifier offers powerful filtration for large rooms sized up to 1,125 square feet.
With a device like this, you can forget about the annoying sneezing, eye itching, coughing, wheezing, and skin irritations associated with inhaling dust and dust mites. The air purifier will also successfully remove pollen, mold spores, household dust, dust mite allergens, bacteria, tobacco smoke, viruses, pet dander, soot, and other potentially harmful airborne which are flying around in your home, even the ultra-fine ones, which many of the air purifiers cannot trap.
The filter has a triple seal, which will keep the dust and other allergens safely contained inside the unit. The fan of the purifier can work at up to 780 cfm and is energy efficient.
Thanks to the even flow diffuser of the device, it will deliver fresh and clean air from 320 degrees but without an annoying draft or noise.
It has a remote control, as well as useful filter life monitors and warnings when the filters need replacement. It also has automatic air quality smart sensors, which will monitor the air inside your home and will adjust the settings of the device accordingly.
The IQAir is 16 x 15 x 28 inches in size and weighs 35 lbs.
The special Hyper HEPA filter is much more efficient in capturing dust and dust mites from the air than True HEPA filters and will last for up to 5 years before it requires replacement. The unit also is sold with an amazing 5-year warranty.
With an air purifier like this, you can rest assured that the air that you and your family breathes is clean, safe, allergen, and germ-free, so you can enjoy your life without any dust-induced health problems and in a clean and healthy environment.
The rest of the best air purifiers for dust for 2021
- A capacity of air filtering in rooms of up to 454 square feet
- 4 fan speeds and a smart sensor that will monitor the air quality and adjust the speed when necessary
- A CADR for dust of 303 cfm
- Energy Star rated for energy efficiency
- The True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of dust and other particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- The patented Plasmacluster Ion technology helps reduce and eliminate germs, viruses, mold spores, and fungus.
- The True HEPA filter can work for 2 years without the need for a replacement.
- There is an additional activated carbon filter to further purify the air from harmful particles and fumes.
- Highly efficient for removing dust, pet dander, pollen, germs, smoke, viruses, mold, fungus, and smells from the room
- The LibraryQuiet feature will ensure that the purifier won’t disturb you even when you are sleeping.
- It is 9.6 x 24.4 x 15.9 inches in size and weighs 17.6 lbs.
- Sold with a 1-year warranty
The Levoit LV-H133 air purifier for dust is sold with a 30-day free return or replacement and a lifetime customer support service, so you can have peace of mind that if anything goes wrong, the company has got you covered.
- 100% zone and UV free
- 3 stage filtering system including a fine pre-filter, a True HEPA filter, and an activated carbon filter
- The purifier will capture up to 99.97% of the airborne particles, including household dust, pollen, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, smoke, and others
- The device has 3 fan speed settings – low, medium, and high
- Rated CADR is 235 CFM for areas up to 538 square feet, so it is great for large rooms and offices
- An infrared dust sensor checks the air quality every 30 seconds
- A useful auto mode will do the thinking for you and will adjust the speed according to the air quality
- Very quiet operation as low as 25dB
- A timer which you can set to up to 8 hours
- 1-year warranty, which can be extended to 2 years, a 30-day return or replacement policy, and lifetime customer support
- A size of 25.4 x 15 x 14.8 inches and a weight of 18.05 lbs.
- Suitable for rooms and areas of up to 465 square feet
- The True HEPA filter traps 99.97% of all airborne particles
- 3 air cleaning speeds as well as a Turbo Clean setting for highly polluted areas
- Helps remove dust, pet dander, pollen, smoke, VOCs, bacteria, viruses, mold, and other particles from the air, as well as odors from pets, cigarette smoke, and cooking
- It circulates and filters the air in the room 5 times every hour
- A filter replacement indicator will let you know when the filters need to be replaced
- The HEPA filter can last for a year, and the Pre-filter lasts for about 3 months
- Dust CADR rating of 320, CADR for pollen and for smoke is 300
- The size of the unit is 20.08 x 10.38 x 22.32 inches, and it weighs 21 lbs.
- A capacity of cleaning the air in rooms of up to 361 square feet
- CADR rated for dust 246, for pollen 240, and for smoke 233 cubic feet
- The four-stage filtration system includes a pre-filter, a deodorizing filter, a True HEPA filter, and a Vital ion generator
- Removes harmful pollutants and airborne particles as small as up to 0.3 microns
- It helps remove smoke, VOCs, fumes, and odors as well
- The pre-filter is washable
- The air quality sensor will inform you of the air quality in real-time via colorful LED lights.
- The unit has a timer for 1, 4, and 8 hours.
- The filter replacement indicator will let you know when it is time to wash the pre-filter or replace the HEPA filter.
- There are 3 fan speeds as well as an auto mode which will adjust the speed depending on the air quality, and an Eco mode which will stop the fans when no pollution in the air is detected for half an hour.
- The unit is available in different color options.
- Its size is 16.8 x 18.3 x 9.6 inches and weighs 12.79 lbs.
- It is sold with a 3-year warranty
Related: Find More About Levoit Air Purifiers
We truly hope that we have managed to help you decide on the perfect air purifier for dust for your needs. We have included devices that can remove airborne dust and dust mite particles and other pollutants as small as 0.3 microns, and we have chosen purifiers for rooms and areas of all sizes and suitable for all budgets and preferences.
A device like this can also help remove all other airborne allergens as well as potentially harmful particles which freely flow through the air in your home, including VOCs, pollen, mold spores, germs, viruses, pet dander, fumes, as well as unpleasant odors such as cigarette or cooking smoke and pet smells.
With a good quality air purifier, you can breathe easier, and rest assured that your dust, pet, or pollen allergies will not be triggered when you are spending time at home.
Also, you can ensure that your children, elderly parents, or people with asthma, allergies, or other chronic illnesses will be alright and safe from viral infections or negative side effects from inhaling pollutants and potentially dangerous airborne particles, fumes, and others.
So, good luck with your purchase, and get ready to say goodbye to the irritating itchy eyes, the runny nose, the non-stop coughing and wheezing, and the skin irritations that dust has been causing you with one of these excellent quality air purifiers for dust which are the best we could find for 2021 so far.
Last update on 2022-06-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API