Ever since I bought my first folding wagon, I have realized just how smart, versatile, and use this item really is.
I have strongly recommended to all my friends to get one because it is affordable and yet can be used for such a wide range of errands, for picnics, for the beach, for shopping and so on.
Plus, it is foldable, so you can easily store it away or put it in your car trunk so that you can use it at all times.
Mac Sports Folding Wagon
After years of using different types of foldable wagons, I am a firm believer that they are a must-have for any household.
I have tried out and reviewed quite a few of these wagons and am ready with my top 10 list of folding wagons for 2022 based on their features, size, capacity, maneuverability, price, and versatility.
Here they are – hopefully, you will find the perfect one to serve your needs.
- Heavy-duty frame and sturdy Denier fabric will hold loads of up to 150 lbs.
- 2 convenient mesh pockets for bottles and cups
- Very roomy storage space – 35.5 x 20 x 22.5 inches
- Easy to fold, and compact dimensions when folded (29.5 x 20 x 8 inches) so it can be stored anywhere or carried in the trunk of your car.
- It has a handy carry case
- No assembly is required.
- Lightweight – 22.5 lbs.
- Adjustable telescopic handle for easy maneuvering
- The fabric cannot be removed for washing.
- This wagon is not made for transporting children.
The Mac Sports folding wagon is one of the leading on the list due to its compact size and lightweight when folded and its heavy-duty construction, which can carry loads of up to 150 lbs.
It is great for groceries, picnics, and running errands indoors and outdoors. You can easily fold it and keep it in the trunk of your car, so you can use it whenever you need it. It is available online at a very reasonable price.
Do you love spending time on the beach but hate having to carry around all the beach gear with you? The Beau Jardin folding camping wagon will save you misery thanks to its oversized wheels and easy maneuverability. It can handle sand and all kinds of terrains.
- Extremely easy to fold and unfold
- Features large 7.9-inch wheels with a width of 2.8 inches, suitable for sand and other rough terrains
- The front wheels rotate at 360 degrees, and the back ones are fixed for easy maneuvering.
- It can carry up to 150 lbs. on hard surfaces and up to 110 lbs. on the sand.
- Sturdy steel construction and 600D polyester
- Size is 31.5 x 19.7 x 49.2 inches when unfolded, and weight of 29.6 lbs.
- The handle length is 26 inches.
- Compact size when folded – 30 x 16.5 x 8.5 inches, so you can transport it in its carry bag or keep it in the trunk of your car
- No assembly required
- Available in blue and red color options
- 1-year warranty
- The wheels may get stuck in the sand if the wagon is overloaded
The Beau Jardin foldable wagon is superb for outdoor activities. It is easy to maneuver, sturdy and can handle serious loads of up to 150 lbs. on hard ground.
You can easily fold it and put it in its carry bag when not in use. This is a very good quality wagon that you can use for just about any errand indoors or out.
- The wagon weighs a little bit over 10 lbs. which makes it the lightest option of them all.
- The capacity it can load and carry is up to 150 lbs.
- Very compact when folded, so it takes up little storage space, and you can easily keep it in your trunk – 29.9 x 19.7 x 6.9 inches folded size
- Dimensions, when unfolded, are 32.7 x 19.7 cx 20.1 inches.
- Easy to clean durable 600D fabric available in different colors
- Quick and effortless folding and unfolding
- No assembly is required.
- Affordable price
- It has a smaller load space and shorter handle than most of the other wagons.
If you want a very light, easy-to-fold and carry wagon for help with your groceries or other items, this collapsible YSC wagon is great. It comes at a very attractive price and is easy to clean and use. True, it is not as large as the other wagons, but it weighs only 10 lbs. and can be carried and stored just about anywhere!
If you want a foldable wagon that can handle some serious loads, the Sekey utility foldable wagon is one of the top choices on the market. It can carry loads of up to 265 lbs. it is perfect for camping, gardening, shopping, and moving stuff indoors and outdoors.
- Heavy-duty collapsible wagon with a load capacity of up to 265 lbs.
- The open dimensions are 41.7 x 21.65 x 40.5 inches, and the loading space is 30.7 x 17.7 x 10.2 inches
- The PU extra-large tires have a 7-inch diameter and are 4 inches wide, have bearings, and rotate 360 degrees, which makes them suitable for carrying and moving around heavy loads on all kinds of terrains
- The frame is made of heavy-duty steel, with a double-layered Oxford 600 Denier fabric, which you can remove and clean
- Very easy to fold and unfold
- The folded dimensions are 30.7 x 22 x 7 inches and can be kept in the added carry bag for easy transport and storage
- Added 2 cup mesh holders for added convenience
- 2-year warranty
This heavy-duty folding wagon will change your life! You can use it for just about anything indoors or outside. Once you buy this wonderful wagon, you will want to take it everywhere with you. It can carry loads that other wagons can’t handle and yet is light and compact when folded.
The extra-large wheels will allow you to move the wagon around easily, no matter the terrain or the weather conditions.
You’re tired of carrying your kids around in a stroller or car seat. They want to run and play, but you worry about their safety.
Now there’s a new way for your family to enjoy the outdoors together! The Radio Flyer Deluxe All-Terrain Family Wagon Ride On is the perfect solution for active families who love spending time outdoors.
With its rugged tires and all-terrain design, this wagon can go anywhere! It has 4 cups holders, two for the kids and two for the adults. This versatile wagon provides five different seating and storage mods.
It not only gets your family outside but also lets you carry along everything you need on your adventures—coolers, blankets, toys…you name it! And when your trip is over, fold up the wagon in three easy steps and carry it with the handle or wheel away for storage.
This wagon can hold two children up to 100 lbs each, or in other words – 200 lbs max weight capacity.
It is convenient, safe, ready for adventure, comfortable and lightweight! It also comes with a one-year warranty or two-year if you register your product with Radio Flyer so you know you are getting your money’s worth!
Specs: Product Dimensions – 41. 5” L x 21.75” W x 13.75” H, Recommended for kids 1 ½+ years
- Rugged tires and all-terrain design mean this wagon can go anywhere!
- With 4 cup holders, 2 for the kids and 2 for the adults, your adult drink will never be unattended!
- 5 different seating configurations so your family can ride in comfort—even small children are welcome to join in on the fun!
- Comes with a one-year warranty or two years if you register it with Radio Flyer.
- The seatbelt is a bit awkward to adjust for smaller riders
- This product may be too bulky for some people to store in their home
The Radio Flyer Wagon Ride On is the perfect solution for active families who love spending time outdoors. This versatile wagon provides five different seating and storage mods.
It not only gets your family outside but also lets you carry along everything you need on your adventures. Yet, the seatbelt is a bit awkward to adjust for smaller riders which may be an inconvenience to some people.
Do you want a folding wagon that you can take with you when enjoying time outdoors, which will provide you with all the comfort you need and is light and compact enough to be carried around when folded easily? This collapsible Mac Sports wagon with a side table is a wonderful choice.
- Comes preassembled
- Large storage space with a load capacity of up to 150 lbs.
- The dimensions of the open wagon are 35.5 x 20 x 22.5 inches, the weight is 26.6 lbs.
- Folded size is 29.5 x 20 x 8 inches
- Very easy and intuitive folding and unfolding
- Sold with a handy carry case
- Adjustable handle
- 2 mesh cup holders and a side table for food and beverages
- Can’t handle sand as well as some of the heavier duty wagons
This is yet another Mac Sports foldable wagon featured on our list. It is light, very easy to fold and carry, and can help you move loads of up to 150 lbs. The mesh cup or cell phone pockets, as well as the added side tray, are an added plus, especially if you love spending time outdoors and want a convenient little table to hold your food and drinks. It is a great product available at a very good price.
This is the heavier duty variant of the Mac Sports collapsible wagon. It has a lot of space for carrying loads up to 150 lbs. and extra-large wheels that can handle all kinds of terrains easily and safely.
- Easy to fold into a compact size (only 9.7 inches thick when folded)
- The sturdy metal frame and the strong 600D fabric provide a load capacity of up to 150 lbs.
- An adjustable ergonomic and broad handle makes pulling and maneuvering easy and locks into the mainframe
- Extra-large 4 x 10-inch wheels which move seamlessly on the sand and other rough surfaces
- The unfolded dimensions are 36.2 x 21.4 x 6 inches. Its weight is 29 lbs.
- 2 added cup holders
- It comes with a carry case
- The extra-large wheels take up more storage space when the item is folded.
This heavy-duty, versatile Mac Sports collapsible wagon will save you the hassle of making numerous trips back and forth when carrying your groceries or other items home. You can easily fold it and take it to a family outing with you. The extra-large wheels can handle all kinds of terrains, so don’t worry about taking it to the beach with you too.
This premium quality Double Decker folding wagon by MacSports is among the most versatile and sturdiest of all the products on this list.
It is constructed with a heavy-duty steel frame that can hold a weight of up to 150 lbs.
Plus, there is a storage tier on the bottom of the wagon to carry heavier loads and gear when transporting your camping stuff, going to the beach, or shopping, or when used at home for hauling things.
- A large weight carrying capacity of up to 150 lbs.
- A sturdy steel frame, and durable 600D fabric
- The fabric is mildew resistant, easy to clean, and will withstand a lot of wear and tear
- It takes just a few seconds to fold and unfold making it perfect for transportation and storage
- It has smooth-glide wheels
- The wagon is ideal for indoor and for outdoor use on all terrains
- It has a bottom shelf for better organizing, and for hauling the heavier stuff
- The overall size when unfolded is 40 x 20 x 28 inches
- The interior of the wagon is 29 (L) x 17.8 (W) x 17.5 (H) inches
- When folded, the wagon is just 8 inches thick and has folded dimensions of 29.5 x 20 x 8 inches
- It is stylish and sold in teal, royal blue, and two-tone gray colors
- There are two mesh cup holders
- The handle is ergonomic and provides a comfortable and secure grip
- You can adjust the height of the handle
- It is not suitable for seating or transporting children
The MACSports Double Decker folding wagon is among the best and most durable products on this list. It folds and unfolds in seconds, and when collapsed, will take up minimal space in your car trunk or your home.
The wagon sports a steel frame and a durable mildew-resistant polyester fabric, which is easy to clean. Best of all, it has a bottom shelf so you can easily fit and transport more stuff. Although it is not suitable for seating children, this premium quality folding wagon is a perfect handy accessory to have for use at home or outdoors when you need to haul heavy gear, groceries, and other stuff.
- Made by reputable Picnic Time manufacturer
- It has a weight capacity of a maximum of 110 lbs.
- Fitted with heavy-duty wheels suitable even for the heaviest terrains
- 5 x 19 x 22 inches when unfolded
- A fitted cover with a handle for storage and transportation
- Inside zippered pockets
- Sturdy steel frame and 600D basket
- 100% money-back lifetime satisfaction guarantee
- Light and portable, and very easy to fold
- It is more expensive than most of the others in this list
The Oniva collapsible wagon may be more expensive than some of the other folding wagons on my list, but given the fact that it comes with a lifetime guarantee with a money-back or replacement option – you will be making a very long-term investment if you choose to purchase one of these. It is made of high-quality materials and is very easy to fold and store. Perfect for indoor and outdoor use on all kinds of terrains!
This is one of the lightest and cheapest foldable wagons on this list. Still, this fact doesn’t affect its ability to carry loads easily and safely and to fold up and unfold seamlessly. The Seina wagon is great for anyone who wants a collapsible wagon without having to break the bank.
- Very affordable price
- No assembly required
- Extremely lightweight – only 13.5 lbs.
- Made of durable 600D fabric and a sturdy steel frame
- The folded size is 29.50 x 19.67 x 6.89 inches, and unfolded it measures: 32.66 x 19.67 x 20.7 inches
- Very easy to collapse and unfold it
- Can carry items weighing up to 150 lbs.
- 7-inch large all-terrain wheels
- Two mesh drink holders
- Ergonomic handle for easy pulling and maneuvering
- The sides of the liner basket at not as high as some of the others
The Siena wagon is reasonably priced, easy to fold, light, and still, it can save you the trouble of carrying your groceries or other stuff around. It is sturdy, easy to clean, and can fold down to a thickness of fewer than 7 inches, which makes it perfect for storing behind a door, in the trunk of a car, or wherever you choose.
If you are looking for a top-class foldable wagon that you can use on all terrains, and even transport your children with it – the Wonderfold, which some people call the “Cadillac of foldable wagons,” is possibly the best choice.
- A canopy to keep the kids and gear safe from the sun and rain
- A useful telescopic handle that has 180-degree steering as well as a safety locking mechanism and a spring bounce design
- Extra-wide tires, suitable for all kinds of terrains. They are made of EVA foam, so they absorb the shock and provide comfort and safety.
- Foot breaks
- The load capacity is up to 165 lbs.
- Removable sturdy 600D polyester body with a padded bottom for safety and comfort
- An added basket for even more storage
- You can opt for kid seats with seatbelts (sold separately)
- Unfolded dimensions are 45.25 x 21.65 x 23.62 Inches
- Folded dimensions are 23.62 x 5.9 x 32.28 Inches
- Weight: 28 lbs.
- It is pricier than most of the other collapsible wagons on our list
This is a beautiful, sturdy, and versatile foldable wagon that you can use on all kinds of terrains, so you can easily take it camping or to the beach with you. It is very maneuverable, has brakes for added safety, and you can transport your small children in it.
The canopy will keep them and your stuff away from the sun and from the rain. Although it is on the higher end price-wise, this is truly a spectacular folding wagon!
Questions You Need to Ask When Buying a Folding Wagon
If you’re looking for a way to make transporting items like groceries or pet supplies easier, then look no further than the folding wagon. This nifty little device is designed to fold up into a compact size for easy transport and storage. It’s made of metal with rubber tires and can be found in various colors and styles. There are five questions you need to ask when buying a folding wagon:
What will it be used for?
A folding wagon is great for carrying items from place to place. It can also be used to transport items from one place to another if a car is not available. If looking to buy a folding wagon for transporting animal cages to and from the veterinarian’s office, then look for one that converts into two handles. This will make it much easier to carry.
If you are looking for a wagon for grocery shopping, look for one with a hardtop on it. This will keep food from falling out when going over bumps and holes in the road. Also, if the wagon is lightweight it will be easy to lift into the back of your car or truck. Lastly, look for a wagon with rear storage. Some models have an area where the handles of a grocery bag can be placed. This will store all your bags and keep them from falling out when going over bumps in the road.
If you need one for recreational purposes such as taking it to ball games or on rides through local parks, look for a wagon that folds flat. This will allow easy storage and does not take up much room at all.
If you are interested in a folding wagon to keep your pet supplies such as dog food, water dishes, and leashes organized, look for one with multiple compartments for the supplies as well as one that will hold a water jug or two.
Do I need one with seats?
What are the benefits of buying a folding wagon with seats?
A folding wagon with seats is very practical. They either have seatbelts or some other type of restraining device to hold items securely in place while you pull them along.
They are also much more stable than a standard collapsible wagon that doesn’t come equipped with handles and has no backrest for sitting on when loading items onto it.
If you dislike carrying objects long distances over your shoulder or holding them all in one hand then this might be perfect for you!
And finally, if it’s bad weather outside (rainy) some people prefer to stand up instead of being hunched over while carrying items in a standard folding wagon.
How tall should the handle be?
The handle should be tall enough to ensure that a person is less likely to stoop over while they have the folded wagon in their hand. This will make the job easier and help them avoid back strain or injury.
The handle should also be lightweight so that it cannot hurt a person if it accidentally hits them during use.
The handle of the folding wagon should be able to support enough weight so people can easily pull their items. It is important for the weight to be distributed evenly across both sides of the folding wagon, not just on one side as this would cause balancing problems when using it.
Do I need one that has two wheels or four wheels?
Is stability a priority?
If the answer is yes then it would be beneficial to purchase one that has four wheels.
If the answer is no, then two wheels would be fine.
What other features do I want on my new folding wagon?
1. The type of metal it is made of?
Chrome-plated steel, aluminum, or stainless steel are rust-resistant and durable for lifetime use.
2. Will the wagon have tires?
Some wagons come with tires that offer a smooth and comfortable ride over any surface; while some wagons come with hard plastic wheels that are not as comfortable but offer more protection.
3. How many pounds does it hold?
The more weight a wagon can hold, the better for transporting heavy loads.
4. How sturdy is it?
A well-made folding wagon is sturdy and strong enough to support the weight of all that you put inside, making it more reliable for everyday use.
5. Is it easy to fold up?
Folding up a wagon in seconds is important for easy and quick storage to keep it out of your way. This feature helps with transportation, as it can be easily stored in a car or truck’s trunk for use on trips.
6. Is it easy to assemble
Some wagons require assembly while others are assembled, so read the specifications to know which type you are looking for.
7. How easy is it to pull?
The handle should be sturdy and strong, and the wheels should be easy to maneuver.
8. How easy is it to clean?
You have to keep your wagon clean for safety reasons. A wagon that is easy to clean will give you peace of mind knowing it’s safe for everyday use.
Once you pick the folding wagon of your choice, you will quickly realize that this is one of the best money you have ever spent!
No more walking back and forth from the car to the kitchen with the groceries. No more carrying all those food baskets, bottles, containers, blankets, and other items when you go out on a picnic. And you can say goodbye to carrying any heavy loads in your arms once you get one of these amazing wagons.
The greatest news is that all of the collapsible wagons on this list are very easy to fold and take up little space, so you can always keep them in your car trunk, or easily store them in your home, for whenever you need them.
You should consider what you are going to use the wagon before choosing the most suitable one. Some can carry loads up to 265 lbs. and others are limited to 110 lbs. Also, some wagons have large heavy-duty wheels and can handle sand and other challenging terrains, while others perform better on flat and even surfaces.
Choose the perfect folding wagon in accordance with its size, capacity, weight, ease of use, added accessories, mobility, and price.
Whichever one you choose – I am certain that you will be pleased with your purchase!
Enjoy a load-free future with your new folding wagon!
Last update on 2022-09-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API