There are many people who dread the thought of going camping because of the lack of a proper clean toilet or a private shower space. With a good quality shower tent like our top pick for 2021, the Ozark Trail Instant 2 Room tent, you can rest assured that you will get all the privacy you need to take a nice refreshing shower, go to the bathroom or change your clothes.
We have tested and reviewed numerous privacy tents and have come up with a list of the greatest shower tents for 2021 for you.
The Ozark Trail Instant 2-room shower is our definite favorite of all shower tents for 2021. It is spacy, with two separate privacy rooms, with privacy coated fabric, windows, and added mesh for ventilation and comes with a 5-gallon solar-heated shower.
The size of this instant privacy shelter is 7 x 7 x 3.5 feet, and you can easily set it up wherever you want in just a few seconds, thanks to the innovative re-attached frame design. The shower will heat up almost instantly from the sun, and you can use one of the privacy compartments to keep your clothes and gear dry while you enjoy a shower in the other separate room. The solar bag attaches to the tent via a nifty hook, and the top of the tent is made of mesh, so if you don’t close it with the included fly, the bag will be heated by the sun quickly.
Also, there are numerous handy compartments for your shampoos, soaps, and other toiletries, as well as a towel rack inside.
Thanks to the silver aluminum coating of the walls of this shower tent, you can rest assured that no one will be peeking as you are showering or changing.
You can even set up one of the compartments as a toilet by placing a portable potty in it.
The shower side has a mesh floor for quick and easy water drainage.
When closed and folded, the tent is just 2 ft x 6 inches in size. It comes with a carry bag with a handle for easy portability and storage.
Our advice is, if you have been avoiding camping due to the lack of a private and clean toilet and showering space, this shower tent by Ozark Trail will reverse your opinion once and for all, and you can go ahead and be a happy camper from now on!
The size of the tent is 7’2” in height, and the floor is 5’4” x 5’4”, so it is spacy and has quite a bit of above head clearance.
Inside the shower tent, you will find a wide array of different compartments for your gear, toiletries, and others. It has hooks on the ceiling which can fit just about any solar camping shower.
When closed up and packed, the tent is 23 x 7 x 4.5 inches only, and it weighs 7.7 lbs. so you won’t have a problem carrying, transporting or storing it.
The shell material is 190T polyester taffeta which is set up on strong aluminum upright poles and fiberglass top poles. The shower tent has a 2000mm rainproof index.
Setting this shower tent up is a breeze if you follow the easy to understand instructions.
Made by a company based in Nevada, this US made tent is backed by a 100% lifetime warranty.
Top budget-friendly option
If you want to get a privacy tent without breaking the bank, we recommend that you consider buying this one offered by Leader Accessories. It will cost you less than $50, but it is a sturdy and has a large size sufficient for comfortable dressing showering or setting up a porta potty for a clean and private bathroom in the wilderness.
The tent is available in several different color options and when set up has a size of 4’ x 4’ x 78” which is large enough to provide the comfort and space you need.
The tent has 4 pull strings and 8 mounting stakes to hold it in place even in windy conditions.
The shower tent has a large zippered door for easy access. The floor is part bottom to allow for easy drainage of the water and in order to keep the area clean at all times. The roof, as well as the side zippered windows, can be opened for better ventilation as well as for placing a solar shower on top of the tent.
There is a rope in the tent to hang your towels and clothes, as well as a pocket for toiletries or other small items.
Its frame is made of stainless steel and has been designed to pop-up easily and quickly, so you don’t have to spend hours of setting it up every time.
When folded up, the tent is very compact and can be stored in the included carry bag with handles for easy portability, mobility, and storage.
In conclusion, we must say that this affordable privacy tent is the greatest option for this price on the market, and it is a well-built, comfortably sized and easy to set up tent which will ensure that you have your own private shower, toilet or changing room wherever you choose to stop to camp.
Here are the rest of the best shower tents for 2021
- Dimensions of 4’ x 4’ x 90” provide sufficient space for comfortable changing, showering or for toilet use
- A covered roof for added privacy but with a mesh ceiling for air ventilation
- The roof has a slot for a shower wand
- A large window on the rear ensures good air circulation
- The self-draining floor will allow for the water from the shower to quickly drain and the tent to dry quickly
- It has two large interior pockets for toiletries and an adjustable strap to hang your towels or your clothing
- An easy to access large D-shaped door
- Thanks to the straight wall construction there is sufficient space inside including the headspace
- There is a large hook on the ceiling where you can attach a solar shower of up to 3 gallons
- It comes with a sturdy duffle style bag and a small bag for the stakes and poles
- There are extra guy lines and stakes for setting the tent up in windy conditions
- The poles are from 19mm steel, and the walls and roof have a 450mm waterproof rating
Lightspeed Outdoors Xtra Wide Quick Set Up Privacy Tent, Toilet, Camp Shower, Portable Changing Room
- An instant setup design via a compression hub and telescoping poles which are pre-threaded
- The size of the tent is 5’ x 5’ x 6.75’ which is sufficient for changing, showering or setting up a portable potty
- When it is folded up it is just 41” x 6.5’, and it weighs 16 lbs.
- It is umbrella rainproof rated at 800mm and is PU coated for added weather protection
- The frame is made of telescoping steel poles and upper fiberglass ones for the roof
- You can clip the floor up or down if you are planning on using the tent as a shower – for easy drainage of the water
- There are internal pockets for toiletries and a towel or clothing strap, as well as a dedicated shelf for a solar shower bag
- There are 2 zippered mesh windows on the roof for light and for ventilation
- It comes with a carry back and all stakes and guy lines for keeping the tent steady when it is windy
- Easy access through the zippered D-shaped door
Related article: High-Rated Roof Top Tents
A good quality shower tent can make your camping experience a much more tolerable one, especially if you are one of the many people who avoid camping and outdoor trips altogether due to the lack of a private bathroom, showering space or a place where you can change without any curious peeks.
We have tried and tested a number of these nifty privacy tents for you and are happy to say that we have managed to pick out the very best ones available on the market in 2021.
Hopefully, we have helped you find the perfect shower tent for your needs, and that very soon you will be a much happier camper with your own private and clean bathroom, shower or changing space!
Last update on 2022-06-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API